Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh the tush!!

For the past 2 weeks, we have found that James has his OWN ideas about how he would like to sleep in his crib. I can't think of anything cuter than his little butt sticking up in the air each morning with his head burrowed into the crib bumper. Then, when he wakes up, his cheeks are all rosey and he has such a sleepy face. SO cute it just about kills me! Last night he slept from 10pm to 8:30am. The longest unbroken stretch ever, and when I went to check on him, I had to take a picture....low and behold..the little tush was in the air yet again.


He had his 6 month check up yesterday - he's almost 18 pounds!! Amazing!! He also has a 2nd tooth coming in! He is crawling, sitting up by himself and just as busy as can be. I guess the upside of that is he wear himself out faster and sleeps better!

3 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! And I can't believe how big he is. He's almost the same weight as Kai! And crawling?! Wow--he's a fast learned that little one! You better watch out, he'll be all over the place before you know it. As for the sleeping position, babies must know something that we don't at sleeping like that because Kai chooses the same sleeping position. Hmmm....maybe we should try it sometime?!

Sara said...

He is getting so big! Where did that gorgeous quilt/blanket come from? I love it...

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

Hey Sara! Liz made that gorgeous blanket for James. She gave it to us when they were out for his blessing. Ever piece of flannel on it has animals on it! She had to hunt pretty far and wide to find enough pieces of flannel that had animals on it!