Friday, April 25, 2008

Another rough night..

Poor little James. Up all night again with the gas bubbles... Thankfully he fell asleep about an hour ago in his car seat, so mommy plans to go and sneak in a nap while he sleeps. Cross your fingers that he sleeps for 3 hours...

My first day back at work is tomorrow - I've arranged to do half a shift (7am to noon), to kind of get back in the swing of things at work. I am excited about it - even though it will be the longest stretch so far of me being away from our little boy. But I think the break will be good for me too. I plan to do maybe one, half shift a week until I officially come back to work on May 17th, just to get my hands in it again. At least now my scrubs will fit!!

Time to take a nap now....

No comments: