Spencer and I were married August 12th 2006 at the Washington DC temple. We welcomed baby James in March of 2008 and baby Madelynn in April 2011. I became sick with unknown disease process in January of 2012 and began diagnostics immediately. We moved our life and family down from the DC area to Willliamsburg, to be closer to family. Spencer and my parents made it possible to do the move in such a short amount of time. We have lived here for one year already!.
That is so exciting! I remember the first time Charlie slept through the night; of course I still woke up every hour to check on him. I hope you both soon will be getting lots of sleep! I loved the swimming pictures. He has the cutest little figure. I cannot believe how much he is changing. What a doll; seriously baby modeling! Kami please thank your sweet Mother for the lovely sympathy letter she wrote me. That was very thoughtful of her.
2 comments:
OH my gosh, VICTORY! Isn't that just the best present for Fathers Day?
That is so exciting! I remember the first time Charlie slept through the night; of course I still woke up every hour to check on him. I hope you both soon will be getting lots of sleep! I loved the swimming pictures. He has the cutest little figure. I cannot believe how much he is changing. What a doll; seriously baby modeling!
Kami please thank your sweet Mother for the lovely sympathy letter she wrote me. That was very thoughtful of her.
Post a Comment