Three days in a row, our little boy has slept through the night (with only waking up once for his pacifier). I give complete credit to my wonderful husband - he has quite a knack for the bedtime routine! I think James picks up on how calm his daddy is at night, and it helps him to sleep better. Whatever it is, Spencer get bedtime duty from now on!!
I should be very grateful for the extra sleep - and I am. But now that my body has finally gotten a taste of real sleep, I think I am more tired than ever. Oh well - a little give and a little take. I'll deal :)
1 comment:
I know what you mean... now that Dan is home and I have been able to sleep more I feel exhausted a lot more. I think that I was better off not getting as much sleep! Unlike you though, no full nights rest for me yet!
Post a Comment