Monday, August 18, 2008

Nice surprise :)



My wonderful husband surprised me with a dozen roses today :) They are SO pretty - I had to post a picture of them on the blog for everyone to enjoy.

3 comments:

The Boulter Family said...

What beautiful roses, that was so thoughtful of Spencer! Thank you for sharing them on your blog. I am imagining that I am enjoying their fragrant sent.
Kami I just wanted to thank you for calling me the other day. It was so fun to feel like a sister. When my sweet Jessica was with us I would call her all the time to chat and ask her questions and get advice. I miss that more then words can describe. So once again thank you, it made my day!

Stephanie-jean Life:SemiCrunchy said...

Wow, those are some beautiful roses! WAY TO GO SPENCER!

Gram B said...

beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady....