Spencer and I were married August 12th 2006 at the Washington DC temple. We welcomed baby James in March of 2008 and baby Madelynn in April 2011. I became sick with unknown disease process in January of 2012 and began diagnostics immediately. We moved our life and family down from the DC area to Willliamsburg, to be closer to family. Spencer and my parents made it possible to do the move in such a short amount of time. We have lived here for one year already!.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Here is a video of James walking - he was enjoying playing with his toys so much he didn't want to walk over to me haha :) So it takes a few seconds for him to come over to me. Its a video from my phone, so I'm sorry for the quality of it!!
3 comments:
That's insane!!! He's gotten so big!!! And Allie is cute too! hehe
He's good Kami!! So cute!
He has gotten HUGE!!!
Post a Comment