I am SO excited - this will be a first for me - flying alone - but I have gotten some wonderful advice, and plus, I have wonderful family waiting for me at both places :o) Honestly, what could be better??
Spencer and I were married August 12th 2006 at the Washington DC temple. We welcomed baby James in March of 2008 and baby Madelynn in April 2011. I became sick with unknown disease process in January of 2012 and began diagnostics immediately. We moved our life and family down from the DC area to Willliamsburg, to be closer to family. Spencer and my parents made it possible to do the move in such a short amount of time. We have lived here for one year already!.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Adventure to California!!
Tomorrow morning James and I will be flying to Oakland, CA to visit my sister and her awesome family and then down to LA to visit my inlaws!!
I am SO excited - this will be a first for me - flying alone - but I have gotten some wonderful advice, and plus, I have wonderful family waiting for me at both places :o) Honestly, what could be better??
I am SO excited - this will be a first for me - flying alone - but I have gotten some wonderful advice, and plus, I have wonderful family waiting for me at both places :o) Honestly, what could be better??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see you guys in less than 24 hours!!!!
Post a Comment