Spencer and I were married August 12th 2006 at the Washington DC temple. We welcomed baby James in March of 2008 and baby Madelynn in April 2011. I became sick with unknown disease process in January of 2012 and began diagnostics immediately. We moved our life and family down from the DC area to Willliamsburg, to be closer to family. Spencer and my parents made it possible to do the move in such a short amount of time. We have lived here for one year already!.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Little boy, not so little anymore!
It took about a dozen shots, but this is an AWESOME picture of James. I just can't believe what a little boy he has turned into. What happened to my little toastie?? My 7 lb baby??
2 comments:
Oh gosh. He is beautiful. I want to eat him up!!!! Bring him to me to visit - please!!!!!!
Love that little boy - you guys are doing a great job :)
What a great photo--he looks too little to be standing and walking, but he is! He's still your little toastie!
Post a Comment