Friday, January 23, 2009

New swim suit for James

Tonight we were out and about and stopped at the Carter's store by us.  FINALLY, someone with bathing suits out! James grew out of his bathing suit months ago and I have been looking to replace it for some time. We decided to get him a whole outfit! He looks so spiffy!! Here are a few pictures of him in it. We were even able to get one of him standing :) He moves pretty quick for the camera these days.

Enjoy!



4 comments:

Angie said...

Soooooooooo cute!

The Boulter Family said...

What a doll! He is growing so fast. Love the little swimsuit. Those two piece kind are great especially in the summer. Helps to prevent sunburn when you are outside! I bet he is going to love the little inflatable swimming pools that he can have fun splashing in!

Sara said...

Love it! And I really like the new header :)

Elieson Family said...

Hey Kami!
I love Carter's too, especially when what I want is like 70% off. Oh yeah!