*sigh*
Spencer and I were married August 12th 2006 at the Washington DC temple. We welcomed baby James in March of 2008 and baby Madelynn in April 2011. I became sick with unknown disease process in January of 2012 and began diagnostics immediately. We moved our life and family down from the DC area to Willliamsburg, to be closer to family. Spencer and my parents made it possible to do the move in such a short amount of time. We have lived here for one year already!.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Caught in the act
After a very long day of errands with James, I put him down for a nap and hour ago. He was very quiet for awhile, so I dozed off thinking that he was sleeping. I woke up 20 minutes later to loud giggling and banging. I wondered what he could be doing so I went in to check on him... What I found was a little boy who had stripped off his pants, as well as his diaper..And had peed multiple times outside of his crib. Not a DROP in the crib mind you, just 2 or 3 little puddles on the carpet suround the crib. And he was SO proud of himself as he stood there examining his "man parts."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment