
Later in the afternoon I took James for a 3 mile run in the jogging stroller (LOVE LOVE LOVE that stroller!!) and we got home right as Spencer pulled into the parking lot. As Spencer took care of James for the evening, I got to go out for an hour or so for a little "me" time, which I happily spent at Target (Thank you Sara!) I got a new pair of crop jean shorts and some ne head bands. It was so much fun shopping by myself for a change! I also got something for little James. He is becoming very independent, and I would like to let him have that independence, but still keep him safe. Enter...the baby harness. Here are some pictures when I tried it on him this morning.

He wore it when we went to go get the mail this afternoon, and he seems to not mind it. I think this will be useful in malls and whatnot, when the stroller just wont do!
3 comments:
You guys will have to let me know how that turns out (the harness). I had one as a kid and hated it, at least as much as I can remember it, but that may be mainly b/c I had a younger brother who was (is) crazy and ran everywhere while my mom and thereby me, ran after him...it's cute though!
I had a "leash" too growing up haha :) It was more like a band around my wrist, followed by a 3 ft leash attached to my mom's belt loop. I think this backpack/harness is much better. Not to mention cuter :)
Harness is a great idea, but I like the ones that are just straps and nothing he has to carry on his back! But ANYTHING to keep him from going up on the outside of an escalator with a bump-off plexiglass at the top to the second floor--maybe your brother remembers this???
Post a Comment