The past three days I have had a sore throat. I'm really good at ignoring stuff wrong with me. Until it hurts so bad I can't swallow. Went to the doctors this morning (thank you Spencer for going into work late!) In the words of the doctor "you're throat looks TERRIBLE". Thanks Doc. Tell me something I don't know. Was tested for flu and strep, they came back negative, but he still thinks I have a little of both.
This week was supposed to be my last week of fun until Christmas. I have off starting Wednesday through next Monday, which is unheard of. Then i start working 40-50 hours a week for two months. I am hoping to still be able to go down to Williamsburg this week to see my parents and spend some time at Busch Gardens like I had planned, while Spencer is in Vermont for a conference.
I currently have James sitting next to me in bed, Ipod in hand with "the Incredibles" playing, eating chicken nuggets. That's how gross I feel. I called in to work - they obviously don't want me there. We had the first confirmed case of H1N1 among our staff, so if you even THINK you are sick, you aren't allowed to come in.
So hopefully I will be able to get a little sleep when James takes a nap (if he naps) and start to be on the mend.
On a more upbeat note, the sun is shining! We had such dreary weather of rain, wind and cold. Yuck! So glad for a little sunshine :) Makes the day better :)
I love to read, and I recently bought the newest Dan Brown book "The lost symbol" I enjoy his books because it keeps you wanting more. I love twists and turns and so far, its a good read.
I think thats all for now!
1 comment:
I"m sorry you're so sick. I've been sick too for a week now and haven't had luck getting better.
I also just finished The Lost Symbol and really enjoyed it. It all takes place around where we grew up which was great fun.
Love and miss you :)
Post a Comment