Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hey everybody!

Just wanted to let everyone know that there shouldn't be any more sad posts :) Its just been a difficult few days :)

I am looking forward to a FOUR DAY weekend :) Unheard of for me!! Spencer has a conference this weekend, so I don't work, friday through monday, and I am very excited about that!! Hopefully I'll be able to see some friends of mine that I have totally neglected for the past two months due to busy schedules! Very very exciting.

Hopefully in the next 20 minutes James and I will be off to the gym!

4 comments:

The Boulter Family said...

Hello darling girl,
I am so sorry I have not responded recently to your blog entries. I have been busy; I know that is not a good excuse. I think my most favorite part about blogging is to read comments people leave. I just like hearing from people that I don’t always get a chance to talk to on a day to day basis. Of course I know I need to do better about calling you guys too.
Wow the entry about the dog and the trauma of the situation. What a strong women you are to work at a veterinary hospital. I think I would be a basket case. I admire people like you! I am sorry you had to experience such a traumatic event and hope you are doing ok.
I am excited that you have a long weekend to look forward to. It will be a great time to rest and relax. Or do things you have not had a chance to do because you have been so busy. You need to have a fall outing day and enjoy the change of seasons.
I love you guys! Kiss James for me.

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

My dear Lissy - I will definitely kiss James for you. Honestly, I don't think I can kiss those cheeks enough! Whenever I pick him up, the first thing I do is kiss his cheeks.

The experience this past saturday with the dog was awful, but it was also a good learning experience (as awful as that sounds) I am doing much better and am grateful that I was able to help the way I did.

Hope all is going well for you guys :) We think of you often :) Love you!

The Boulter Family said...

Oh Kami I have been out doing Halloween Shopping. Any way there are so many cute baby costumes and I just keep wanting to see baby James in them. Do you like to celebrate Halloween or dress up?

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

I love halloween, and any excuse to get James gussied up. But unfourtunately I work this halloween night, so we really aren't doing anything :( I have a really cute teeshirt that my mom got for James that is black, and reads "I want my mummy!!" Which is pretty stinkin cute. We were at the outlet stores the other day, and saw some cute costumes - A dog one, and the pumpkin one was adorable....oh well. Next year we definitely will do something :)