Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Pictures

Its been a little bit of a joke for awhile, that we really have no pictures of the three of us (aside from the day after James was born, and then one about a month and a half later with me in scrubs...) Today we changed that! Our neighbor Colleen took some pictures of us sitting outiside our home. They turned out so good! Enjoy!!








6 comments:

The Boulter Family said...

GORGEOUS,WONDERFUL,PRECUOIS, I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!!!! Oh how fun, it is so important to have family pictures taken. Kami you look just stunning, not that you don’t always look stunning! What a beautiful family you have! What a great Sunday activity. Now you have family pictures to send with Christmas cards. Last year we took pictures right before Christmas and it just felt too rushed getting the pictures developed and the cards sent out. You are ahead of the game.
Hope you have a wonderful and restful Sunday. I know I can now….I’m done teaching Relief Society for this month! :) Yeah

McLaughlin Family said...

You guys look great! I liked seeing some pics of the whole family and now I can see your house and dog too...will wonder never cease? Have fun guys!

Sara said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL! You couldn't get a better set of pictures if you tried - amazing! Love them all :) You all look wonderful and so happy.

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

Thanks :) I think this is the best picture of EVERYONE in a long time. Definitely a fabulous picture of the boys :) I love taking pictures of those two, and usually when the oppurtunity presents itself for me to have a picture with James, I look like a wreck! This past Sunday was the perfect day - we all looked so nice (even James sans pants)

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

I like the picture with Allie the best. Everyone is looking in some other direction, but everyone looks happy and natural. Got to love those action shots.

Gram B said...

Thank you, the pictures are so cute. I love reading about your activities and seeing the 'action shots"